Bounce Rental Policy:
1. EQUIPMENT, RENT AND TERMS OF RENTAL AGREEMENT: The Undersigned, as Lessee, hires from Gotta Bounce, as Lessor, one inflatable amusement unit, model description and blower motor listed below. The Rental Fee as stated above is payable in advance or upon delivery of the inflatable unit. Rental Term is as stated above in the "Delivery" and "Pick Up" fields on this agreement. Rental Term is not to exceed eight hours unless otherwise agreed upon and specifically noted above by Lessor, in which additional charges may apply.
2. DELIVERY: To the physical address specified above by Lessee (Customer). Lessee grants Lessor the right to enter the property at the said physical address ("Delivery Address") for the delivery and subsequent pick up of the inflatable unit at the specified times, and/or during the time that the inflatable unit remains at the said physical address.
3. GENERAL RULES TO FOLLOW DURING USE OF THE INFLATABLE UNIT:
I. Only compatible age groups and size shall use a "Bounce House" or any other inflatable unit at the same time. Guidelines are attached to your unit on the "Warning/Instruction" label, which can be located near the entry of your inflatable unit. The Lessee, and or any designees of the Lessee to be in control of the unit, shall follow these guidelines at all times.
II. All participants MUST REMOVE SHOES before entering the inflatable unit.
III. III. To avoid neck and back injuries, FLIPS OR SOMERSAULTS ARE NOT PERMITTED.
IV. Participants must go down slides feet first, and only AFTER the way is free and clear of any other participants.
V. Absolutely no sticky substances such as "Silly String," gum, candy, food or beverages of any kind are allowed in or around the inflatable unit. No other foreign substances such as dirt, sand, mud, water (unless the inflatable unit is specifically designed to be used with water), or any other substance that would require additional cleaning or drying of the inflatable unit is allowed on, in, or around the unit. These substances require extensive cleaning that, in most cases, takes several hours to remove them from the unit. IF UPON PICK-UP, CLEANING OF ANY OF THESE SUBSTANCES IS, OR WILL BE REQUIRED, A $30.00 CLEANING FEE WILL BE IMPOSED, AND THE LESSEE WILL FORFEIT HIS OR HER SECURITY DEPOSIT.
VI. DO NOT MOVE THE INFLATABLE UNIT from the place where it was installed.
VII. NO PUSHING/PULLINGON THE WALLS OR NETTING unless the unit is specifically designed for such use.
VIII. DO NOT HANG FROM THE ROOF OR NETTING OF THE UNIT.
IX. DO NOT CLIMB ON TOP OF ANY PART OF THE UNIT unless the unit is specifically designed for such use.
X. CHILDREN'S SAFETY DEPENDS UPON THE LESSEE, THE LESSEE'S PERSONAL SUPERVISION IS ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES. AS THE LESSEE OF THE INFLATABLE UNIT, THE SAFETY OF ALL PARTICIPANTS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
4. SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS: The inflatable unit's equipment is reliable. Should the inflatable unit begin to deflate: (1) The motor may have stopped, in which case, check the cord connection to ensure that the motor is still plugged into an electrical outlet. If the cord is still plugged into an outlet, check for any flipped circuit breaker switches or burned out fuses. (2) If the motor continues to run, check the air intake on the side of the motor for blockage. Also, check both tubes at the back or sides of the inflatable unit for snugness; retie if necessary.
5. SAFE OPERATION ACKNOWLEDGMENT: LESSEE ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE HAS BEEN INSTRUCTED ABOUT AND FULLY UNDERSTANDS THE SAFE OPERATION OF THE INFLATABLE UNIT THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT. LESSEE AGREES TO OBSERVE ALL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS. THE INFLATABLE UNIT HAS BEEN INSTALLED
BY TRAINED PERSONEL, AND IT IS IMPORTANT THAT THE UNIT NOT BE MOVED OR
ADJUSTED IN ANY WAY, EXCEPT AS INSTRUCTED BY THE LESSOR AND/OR ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS. LESSEE ALSO REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THE SAFE RETURN OF THE UNIT AND HEREBY AGREES TO PAY THE FULL RETAIL VALUE OF THE UNIT IF IT IS NOT RETURNED.
6. MAINTENANCE: Lessee agrees to return the inflatable unit in the same condition as when received (normal wear of the unit will be expected, however, in most cases, normal wear will not be visible after any single rental).
7. ALTERATION AND ATTACHMENTS: No alteration in or attachments to the inflatable unit will be made without prior written approval of the Lessor. This includes, but is not limited to markings on the inflatable unit made by ink pens, markers, paints, or any other permanent marking devices. If any damages to the inflatable unit are noted that were not previously recorded on the attached “Inflatable Walk-Around” sheet, Lessee shall be held responsible for the costs of repairs to the unit, or replacement of the unit if repairs are not possible.
8. WARRANTY: Lessor warrants that the inflatable unit leased under this Rental Agreement will be in good working order on the effective date of the Rental Agreement. The inflatable unit is supplied and maintained subject to this warranty. Lessor's obligation under this Rental Agreement is limited to repair or replacement of the inflatable unit when Lessor determines that it does not conform to this warranty.
9. TITLE TO GOTTA BOUNCE: Lessee agrees to keep the inflatable unit in his/her custody and not to sublease, rent, sell, remove from the delivery address, or otherwise transfer such inflatable unit. The inflatable unit will remain the property of the Lessor and may be removed by the Lessor at any time after the termination of the Rental Agreement.
10. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: The Lessee shall be in charge of the inflatable unit's operation and is fully responsible for its operation as well as return of the inflatable unit in good working order. The Lessor and its officers, employees and agents are not responsible for injury occurring to the Lessee or any other persons using the inflatable unit, and the Lessee further agrees to hold the Lessor and its officers, employees and agents free and harmless against any injury or claims. The Lessee shall indemnify the Lessor and its officers, employees and agents from/against any costs incurred due to claims from anyone and for attorney's fees and related costs involving the use and return of the inflatable unit, should legal action become necessary.
11. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: The Rental Agreement constitutes the full agreement between the Lessor and Lessee. The Lessee acknowledges that the inflatable unit that is the subject of this Rental Agreement was received in good working order.
12. RAIN POLICY: During periods of inclement weather (i.e. rain, high winds, etc.) Gotta Bounce reserves the right to cancel ALL reservations. If rain is likely in your area on your rental date, your reservation will be canceled. This is because of the possibility of injuries due to a slippery surface caused by water on the unit and a possibility of electrocution from the blower motor that keeps the unit inflated.
13. CANCELLATIONS: Customers may cancel reservations at any time and for any reason up to three (3) days prior to the rental date (including rental date) . If the customer cancels their reservations within three (3) days of the rental date (including rental date) for any reason other than potential inclement weather on the day of, or the day prior to his or her rental, a $30.00 cancellation fee will be implemented. A refund will be given less the $30.00 cancellation fee via a Rain Check.
Please know that your Raincheck will remain on file, good for up to 1 year from your cancellation date. We look forward to you rescheduling at your convience. Your raincheck can be redeemed in 1 of 2 ways;
1) Place an order online by visiting our website www.GottaBounce-Party.com . Pay the minimum balance required then reply to the emailed confirmation we send, asking our team to apply the raincheck. We will resend a new receipt once that raincheck is applied.
2) Call our office and we can happily place the new order for you and apply that raincheck at that time.
Printable: Gotta Bounce Rental Policy
Model Number and Unit Description:
Thank you for your business!