Safety Rules for Bounce Participants:
• Child participants MUST be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
• Absolutely NO FOOD OR DRINKS in or around the inflatable unit at any time.
• No shoes are allowed in or on the inflatable unit at any time.
• Participants should remove glasses, jewelry, and any loose objects from their pockets before entering or playing on the inflatable unit.
• Participants should be grouped together by age and/or size. Guidelines to follow are posted on the "Warning/Instruction" label located near the entry of every unit.
• No flips, somersaults, wrestling, or "horseplay" of any kind is allowed in or on the inflatable unit at any time.
• Participants must go down slides feet first, and only AFTER the way is free and clear of any other participants.
• If winds speeds exceed 25 miles per hour, all participants should immediately vacate the inflatable unit and wait for wind speeds to slow to less than 25 miles per hour before returning to play.
• All participants should exit a "bounce house" if it gets wet. Moisture on a "bounce house" will create an extremely slippery surface, which can cause serious injury. After everyone has exited the unit, a responsible adult may dry the bounce house surface with a towel and allow the participants to continue their session.
• No smoking is allowed in or around the inflatable unit at any time.
• No pets are allowed in or on the inflatable unit at any time.
Safety Information Regarding Water Related Units:
• Inflatable units, such as water slides, or any other inflatable unit that incorporates water to enhance the joy of its use, must NEVER be left unattended by you while it is inflated. If you decide to designate someone else to supervise use of the inflatable unit, you do so AT YOUR OWN RISK, and you must assure that the designee is aware of the potential risks of the unit, particularly that there may be water in the associated pool, and precautions must be taken to ensure that participants gathered at your event use the unit properly.
• Inflatable units, such as water slides, or any other inflatable unit that incorporates water to enhance the joy of its use, must NEVER be left inflated after participants have finished using it. You MUST deflate the unit after use, or during any breaks when a designated attendant will not be present. You may reinflate the unit later during the rental period to continue use with a responsible adult attendant present.
• You, as the person renting the inflatable unit, agree legally that you release Gotta Bounce and its agents, employees, and representatives from any and all injuries or damages incurred arising out of the use of the inflatable unit. You assume legally the risk of properly monitoring the unit, including, but not limited to, ensuring that you personally observe the safe use of the inflatable unit at all times while it is in its inflated state. You further assume the risk and agree that while the unit is not being actively used, you will not leave it unattended while it is inflated, and that you will deflate the unit if it will be left unattended. You acknowledge that Gotta Bounce has advised you of the attendant risks related to the inflatable unit and you agree to assume those risks as set forth in this rental agreement, and be legally bound by this agreement.